Tuesday, August 4, 2009

NEW Death and Taxes 2010 poster!!



First, Jess from WallStats.com has released the 2010 Death & Taxes poster.  This is one of the best infographic examples today.  It's extremely informative, and the topic has a very wide reach.  The Death & Taxes poster from 2007 was my initial post on Cool Infographics, so I'm very excited to see this update.   Now the 2010 version is available to purchase as a poster here. Great job Jess!

Second, I'm really impressed by the viewer code for the poster. It's from Zoomorama.com, and lets me embed the interactive viewer.  The built-in zoom is pretty nice, but the Quick Find index on the left side is the best part.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly the zoom gadget may be impressive, but I'd really like to see the whole poster and not just a tiny fragment with 20 buttons overlayed on top of it!

    ReplyDelete