Monday, December 21, 2009

Infographic Posters for Data Lovers

Both Infosthetics.com and Datavisualization.ch have posted great stories about what to give the data lover in your life for Christmas.  From books to posters to software to conferences.  Please visit those sites to get the whole list of ideas, but here I'd like to present a few of my favorite posters made by the friends of Cool Infographics.  Just click on the images to be taken to somewhere you can purchase these.

Posters:


The History of the Supreme Court of the United States
from Nathaniel and Frank at TimePlots.com



Death & Taxes
from Jess at WallStats.com



Two posters: "Cities of Champions" and "The Taxonomy of Team Names"
from Jeremy at InfoJocks.com



Web Trend Map 4




The Conversation Prism 2.0
from Brian Solis and Jesse (Jess3) at theconversationprism.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Randy, that Supreme court one looks like a beast. Can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my copy last week, and it's really impressive.

    Not only is there more detail than I initially realized, but it's bigger than I expected too. It's 36"x48".

    ReplyDelete